My Content Has Been Featured On
Today, quality and engaging content is a must for businesses looking to generate leads and increase sales. Blog posts, white papers, web content, thought-leadership articles, SlideShare presentations and more will get your business noticed. I want to help fill your sales funnel with content that drives results.
- Build awareness and thought leadership through high-quality, engaging blog posts.
- Generate more business leads through compelling email campaigns.
- Content is only king when people read and share it – Get content that sells noticed on social media without paid advertising.
I Provide 5 Main Services
1. Blog Content: Do you want to build your brand and be seen as a thought leader in your industry? Creating a company blog is a great way to get started. One blog post per week (500-1000 words) ultimately allows you to engage with your audience through content that not only demonstrates industry trends and key lessons, but also peeks interest in your business offerings. Simply put, blog content is an effective lead generation tool that will help drive sales.
2. Consulting: Not sure where or how to get started with your content marketing strategy? Wondering if you should start with a blog post first, and then a white paper? Thinking of turning a white paper into a webinar, but not sure how to repurpose this content? These are all questions that marketing professionals face. I’m here to help you determine a content marketing strategy that is best aligned with your business goals.
3. Copywriting Projects: Ready to start converting website visitors into customers? To draw more users to your website, you first need to get started with content that is optimized for search engines. I can help by writing website content that contains SEO rich keywords that your audience is searching for on the web. *Copywriting projects are not limited to just web copy. Please ask about other service offerings such as white papers and ebooks.
4. Press Releases: The key to an effective press release is to demonstrate the potential for a story that the media will be interested in covering. Let me help your business shine by providing a PR announcement that will capture the attention of media contacts and analysts.
5. Vendor-Neutral Articles: Being known as an industry thought leader will not only help your business gain followers on social media, but will also help capture leads. Featuring vendor neutral content on top media outlets will highlight your industry knowledge and draw attention to your business.
Have something different in mind? Please contact me to let me know about a specific writing task that you’d like help creating. Be sure to ask about my special rates for packaged freelance services.
Rachel’s writing is incredibly enticing and personable. She is a wonderful addition to our new online content magazine, JLife and we can’t wait to include more of her creativity to our JDate world.Maya Raymond, Marketing and Business Development at JDate
Rachel was referred to me through a friend when I needed a blog post to be published on a tight deadline. Within 3 hours, Rachel had written an engaging and thoughtful blog post for Spot Trender, which was featured on her bog (Tech_Talks) as well as on The Huffington Post. I was particularly impressed with Rachel’s quick turn around. I would recommended Rachel to anyone looking for content that sells and engages.Rick Nguyen, Cofounder, Spot Trender
Rachel is not only a talented writer, her absolute professionalism made her a dream to work with. She was able to capture an angle of our business we were happy to have highlighted, and did so in a thoughtful and succinct manner. The finished product was well-written and beautifully presented — we were thrilled to be featured!Nicole Greene, Director of Client Experience at StyleBee